Saturday 27 June 2015

Vintage Theme ATC


I had participated in ATC India Club Swap for the month of June. The theme was Vintage. Initially I was very much nervous about creating an ATC on this theme because I had never tried my hands on this theme. I tried many combinations and templates and then finally decided to go for this. I was happy and content with the final outcome, may be it's not up-to the mark but still I am happy that I tried my best. And what's more, my partner liked it too...



The supplies which are used :

- Pattern paper from Itsy Bitsy
- Tim Holtz Vinatge Photo Distress Ink
- Sentiment stamped from Penny Black Petal Party Stamp Set
- Used Spellbinders Magical Elements die to create the base of the sentiment
- Blings from local store.

I hope you like it. Don't forget to write your views on it.
Thanks for coming over.


No comments:

Post a Comment