Friday 6 July 2012

Hello.....



I am Jahnavee Kaunal Gandhi, born n brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Currently staying in a beautiful town called Devgadh Baria. Wife of a very supportive hubby & a mother of a very naughty son, Tavish, he is just 5 years old. I spend most of my day time running after him :) like all the other moms do on this planet :)


I used to work as a software professional before delivering Tavish. Now a 24 x 7 housewife n mom. For me, days become lil bit boring while being all the time at home.

As a kid, I used to make cards for different occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, invitations, etc. But then the burden of studies n then career pushed everything else aside including my hobbies.

I hardly get a time of 1 hr a day as "*me time*". But now I have decided to revamp my old hobbies of card making, paper crafting n glass painting.I consider my self as a fresher in all of 'em but trying to become proficient asap :)

Thanks for dropping in :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    thanks for joining Lulupu 100 Blog Followers candy!
    Please add the candy badge to your side bar to be eligible

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogging!

    Check my blog @ http://theepz-madcrafts.blogspot.in/



    ReplyDelete